LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE RESOURCES
The following list is informational purposes only. The linked sites are not affiliated with Thomas M. Wilentz, Attorney at Law, PLLC, and the inclusion of these links is not an endorsement of the sites' sponsors or content.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office - www.uspto.gov
- Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - www.inta.org
- USPTO Web Patent Databases - http://patft.uspto.gov
- Google Patent Search - www.google.com/patents
- If you are in Michigan and need assistance with a bankruptcy consult a Southfield Lawyer from the law offices of Mathew Kobliska .
- If you have been charged with a crime in Minnesota, you may want to seek the counsel of a Minnesota criminal lawyer at Halberg defense.
- If you have been charged with a computer crime in Tampa, consult Joseph Gibson, a highly experienced Miami criminal defense attorney.
- The law firm of Lytal Reiter Clark Fountain and Williams provide civil litigation for those who have received a personal injury from an accident in Florida.
- An Atlanta accident attorney may be of assistance to you if you are considering accident in Georgia.
- Contact a medical malpractice attorney, Doug Wood, to protect your rights if you are facing criminal charges such as a violent crime in Dallas.
- If you are in New York and injured in a accident, it’s important to contact a New York criminal lawyer. You should be entitled to fair compensation.